Anchorage Between Main Articles and Cover Photo



My main article is going to be about a student that has graduation coming up and I have a photo where she looks happy about it. I added in confetti to give it that effect of more happiness, it had gotten in her face too much but I placed it right where there's not too much in her face and the other ones still look good. Since it's about Remy and her college life, I need it to connect to the article and have something on the cover to show why shes on the cover and happy.

Remy's name is actually spelled wrong in the picture above so that is something I'll have to change and I had struggled throughout the article because I'm used to writing it this way. Now the anchorage between the name and the photo is like I said before. Showing a happy graduate to be and her "life". That's when I'll explain what the story is about and if it is worth the read. I'll be talking about what I'll go over in the story, like about what she's up to with the exciting events in her near feature and all those such things, and maybe mention something about spring break. I don't want it to be the same as the inside description in the table of content, so this one will be brief and cover only a little not giving it all away. Connect it to the photo with a happy feeling and helping others, and keep graduating questions as my purpose.





Comments