Article layout ideas, and Planning First Page



This is the template I used for my main article on the first page, called Imprint Magazine. In my head, I imaged something with one big picture and then something from there, which would come out nice. I kept looking through all the templates and I found one, luckily, and I really like the layout and additions. When I interviewed Remy, I asked what her personal quote what she used in school to get through. So I was able to fill in that spot with my own. It was ironic that the template is about painting and my picture has her painting.
In school, I don't have all the resources to take a picture but I had planned with her to take one in our art class. I asked to borrow one of my friend's iPhones because it has a really good camera. I hadn't known how to position her but as she was painting I got good footage and the one I actually used was a goofy photo but I liked how ascetic it looked. Then I fitted it in and had to leave a black line on the sides because for some reason it wouldn't fit and it didn't look good zoomed in father. Overall the program's templates helped a lot to create the best article page.
,
Comments
Post a Comment