Article Layout Ideas and Planning Second Page



I've come to the point of making the main article and I had chosen this template from canva. Personally, I liked how it is all laid out and makes it so I didn't have to make such a long article, but as the template has a picture I didn't have one to use from my photoshoot. I had taken a photo from a project we had before this magazine project, and it looks pretty similar to the given template picture. She looks to the left and out into the open and now the audience is wondering what she's looking at. It could be like she's looking at what her life holds for her and she sees her dream come true.

After finding a picture to go with it, I needed to connect the first article page with this one. I had to make a few changes to the template, for example on the top of the template there is a part that says the masthead and the page number. I moved it down to match with it all the other pages, and then I had a little block on the top that says "Remy's Life". These are just a few changes. When I was starting to write the article I kept it the same as the article and I had made the article on a different topic on this page. I went to talk about other things relating back to Remy and her college life. I had to take out the quote from the template, but I kept that break in the article where it is a bolded title, and that's where a talk more about Remy and what she wants to do after college, and what she aspires to be.

Comments