Brainstorming Table of Contents and Articles
As a group we wanted to keep things the same, so we can look like a real magazine out there for college students. The first table of contents is an example from the web, that can relate to our magazine except that it is for active people, not college students. From the program, we used a template to create the magazine, and we found one template to go with our cover, named "Bookish". We had taken it and created our own form its layout and made our own adjustment. For example, like it originally comes with a photo, only some of the editions will be doing that, because like me I didn't have enough pictures to go along but now we have some variety. Both of these examples above have bold lettering for the articles, so we'll definitely keep that in mind so its bold for the reader and they will be able to notice it and go to a certain article.
We'll have to make articles that go with our seasons, and what's going on that time of year in college. I've brainstormed and come up with a few topics for the mini-articles to include in the table of contents. Spring is during this time of year so I could definitely include something about things to do or tips on how to go on road trips on a budget. On to my main article, I'll want to also include things about graduation to go with the story about Remy. Some examples of graduation articles are, graduation photos, and what to do, another one is what to do before graduation. The last one I mentioned could be helpful to a hand full of students, and we could help them through those times. That's our purpose so these could be a great thing to cover in my main article because that's what we do, help you get through it.


Comments
Post a Comment