CCR Question 3


This question I was given is asking me how my skills developed throughout this project, and yes I defiantly got skilled in the programs it's self but there are still some aspects that I'm just a beginner at. Then as time went by I got better at the programs and I was able to create an amazing product. It starts through my computer skills, which I haven't been that great to beginning with, as time goes on everything with practice I will get better.

Using the different programs, that I have never used them before or heard of them was difficult. So I have been given the task to use these programs with no past knowledge. They had come with many difficulties and as I carried on they had become easier and I was able to move along swiftly. Yes, my skills developed as I went through all the problems and errors in creating this blog. If I could go back with my knowledge now I could really have saved my self a lot of time.


Comments