CCR Question 4


For this project, I had to make a digital magazine product so I'll be using a lot of technology, and when this critical reflection question asks me how I integrated technology I'll be able to have a variety of things to talk about. They mention talking about software, hardware, and online as the big topics to go over. This will help a lot to answer the question because it is like a layout on what to talk about and helps to design and format my sway. I 'll be using sway to answer this question because I'm pretty skilled with it and I can make it look really good, and Prezi is difficult to understand, as I've explained

When they ask about software, I think of things that are built-in and things you can change by going into settings. So I'll talk about the programs that are built into the computer and such things which will cover that area of technology. Then into hardware, those are like the resources used to make the blog or magazine. For example, the snipping tool that's built into the computer which I had used a lot in this project. So I'll go into detail and talk about how I used this type of technology. Online was kinda tricky for me because I wasn't too sure what to write about and then I thought about online sites and the programs we used like canva and blogger.com could be applied to this question. I'll have to talk about these sites under online things because they were really the only online things I had used. This blog was a brainstorm of what I should talk about when answering the question.

Comments