Example of Table of Content Undone/ Finished
This is the first draft of my table of contents, and we all have the same layouts in our magazines. If we had extra pictures we used it for the top as a background picture. I personally didn't have many, so it had been hard to find one to fit in. For another example, the summer edition had pictures of the beach and used it for that top part. Since I hadn't taken extra I used an extra-long shot that shows the full length of the background of the main picture. My picture also had Remy in the middle so It had been a bit awkward to position it right. I figured that to make it not too much tension on her, I put her father in the back and between letters. Now she doesn't blend too much into the words like the cover, which was difficult to figure out. This picture here is before I added the real articles for the table of content.
Here I've finished putting in all the details and worked out the fonts and sizes. In the previous one, the letter was too small and difficult to read, so I enlarged it and made it so the numbers are in order. I kept the little description and page number the same color, but then for the page number and title, I made it large so it's legible to read and catch the attention. At the bottom, I made sure to make the main article is larger than the rest because it's anchorage to the front cover. All of it is then adjusted to the other editions, for example, the dragonfly in the background, we wanted to show our brand bold.

Comments
Post a Comment