First Draft Cover and Edits






My picture is the first draft, of the cover from the first photoshoot we had done for my magazine in particular. We had planned to come out to do this and planned with the model that she should come in wearing a college type of outfit, so she had come in a college sweater and I gave her a graduation hat to put on. I wanted the effect of her being happy and ready to graduate, so I had her jump and had to get the timing right so on my phone I took a burst shot and was able to pick the best ones of her where she's jumping. When I went to fix the photo, I had found other effects and I played around with them and I added in confetti for fun. I ended up really liking the look of it so I had to work it outright because it comes in a video and so I played it back and forth so I get the perfect shot. Not too much confetti and just the right amount not covering her face.


I briefly looked at the other magazines and I just wanted to start making the cover, so at this moment I had only the little things. I hadn't added the slogan and the date and such things, and the puffs haven't been created yet, so that's still in the works. But I feel that it is going to be difficult to get the words to pop up good with the background. The gate is the worst part and when I put in the slogan it is going to be a little harder than when I just put in the edition because it is just an open space with nothing in the way. I'm guessing that's going to be difficult and my members are saying the text boxes don't corporate as well either, I'll have to play around and then figure out what to do for my final.









Comments