Fonts and Sizes



For all the magazine edition we wanted to keep things the same and keep them similar to the others. The sizes might change on the masthead but overall everything should have the same fonts and similarities. So depending on our cover photo we should adjust to that and then size it to fit within the photo. We also decided to change the color of the masthead to match with our seasons. For example, summer could be along the lines or summer colors like yellow or blue, and fall is oranges and reds to match the fall season and leave colors. Mine is spring and I could do pastel colors, so for mine, I had done it similar to our cover before when we did it purposely purple. So I wanted to keep that and have the meaning behind it to stay. 

Starting on the masthead, I wanted to make it big of course to make it noticeable and get the reader's attention. As you can see I included a picture of the font I used, the size, and color. We had chosen a cursive, girly type of font that goes with our audience. The size is pretty large compared to the rest of the magazine. Mine might be a bit smaller than some of the other magazines because it was hard to fit it in and work with the little dragonfly and year. So I had to change in to make it fit and with all my other things, I had a difficult time making things show with the background photo because I had taken a photo that's a little to busy in the back. In the end, it came together and I was able to fit it all and make it look like an actual magazine. 


Comments