Including Puffs on The Cover

Through the template, we had gotten these mini-articles called puffs. The layout was great with them, so I decided to go along with it and create my own in those areas. With the puffs, it makes the magazine more interesting knowing that there's more to read in the magazine. Here the letters were way too small and eligible with the background so I had to adjust it to make it come through.

Then I had adjusted the puffs according to my magazine and I made a couple changes. First, I had made the word bolder and legible. I also swapped the colors of the title and description. The white for the title looked better and stood out more with the background photo. The bottom thing that says a website and the issue and such, I had taken that out because no one in my group had kept it, I personally liked it and though it really looked nice and authentic. We had taken something like that into the other pages for the bottom and made it for page number thing and magazine titles. In all effect, I didn't want too many puffs so the main article still stands out more.

Comments