Lighting Before and After


As we are planning to take photos, we have to think about the light features too. Since we have the idea to go and take the photo at Micheals, it would be fluorescent lights. It wouldn't make the best photo but with certain edits, I could make it look really professional. The good thing about this is, if the sun is coming up, then the model doesn't have to hurt her eyes to look mysterious. There is a good and bad reason to choose the lighting in the store. Now I'll go and take the pictures, and come back to this blog post.

After Taking Photo, with different Lighting

We hadn't had the time to go and take pictures as we described, but we planned to go out and the light on campus was great as it was cloudy on campus. This has it's own advantage as this prevents any shadows in the photos. It is also the best time around 1-2 hours after the sun rises to take photos. As we took the photo it was at that time but we didn't plan for the weather. I made the composition of the photo, where I got everything in and it didn't actually show too much of the light and background. The lighting was very bland, so after a few edits it won't be thought-about because it is so dull without fancy lighting.

Comments