Main Article Ideas and Plans
After taking the photos, we want to link it to the main article. It needs to be something about what happens around spring in college. Now for my cover picture, I will most likely go with the college girl jumping up because she's excited to be out of school soon. So I've started out with the title 'Remi's Life' and I will start at the bottom of the title what the main article will be about. I can talk with Remi about what was going on in her life and how she's doing with school coming to an end. Also with that, I could have an article about a college student ending their school life or just continuing on too a new year. So it could be about what should the student do when it's coming to graduation or end of the school term. Another idea could be about spring break because we could talk about what to do when the time comes, and the best vacation places.
After these thoughts, I will be going with the main article idea that Remi's getting out of school, and she's going to talk about how it is and what she has to do before the time comes. This one was better because it makes better sense for the photo to link to the main cover photo. Also, it was a reasonable story for the type of magazine we are going for. What I'll do for the article is talking about how I had sat down with Remi and talked about how it is now for her and all the changes that she had to overcome. Also, I could ask her for tips that she can give to our readers. Maybe for so extra coverage, I can ask her questions about her life in college and all the great memories, and how her spring was. I'll start off by asking her how she feels about the upcoming events, and move into talking about graduation. Then I could end off with her life in school tips for our readers.
After these thoughts, I will be going with the main article idea that Remi's getting out of school, and she's going to talk about how it is and what she has to do before the time comes. This one was better because it makes better sense for the photo to link to the main cover photo. Also, it was a reasonable story for the type of magazine we are going for. What I'll do for the article is talking about how I had sat down with Remi and talked about how it is now for her and all the changes that she had to overcome. Also, I could ask her for tips that she can give to our readers. Maybe for so extra coverage, I can ask her questions about her life in college and all the great memories, and how her spring was. I'll start off by asking her how she feels about the upcoming events, and move into talking about graduation. Then I could end off with her life in school tips for our readers.
Comments
Post a Comment