Overall difficulties with Canva

   

I've had a couple difficulties with making my magazine come out of the works and they had been really frustrating but over time I got the hang of it. Some are small minor fixes that I had to struggle with to get right. When I put in picture after dragging them where they needed to be they would either be in front of all the lettering or behind the base color on the template. Canva is very modern and doesn't have a lot of buttons to press which made it difficult to find a way to fix it, and the best thing I could do was to click all the buttons. That's when I clicked on the picture which brought up all the tools and I was able to click more options. Then I found where the photo goes to the front or back when you click on it. With a little bit of effort and patience, I was able to figure out how to fix things on canva, even though those weren't the only problems


When you put the magazine cover photo on you have to get the right colors with the words so they don't blend in too much. Now mine was really busy in the background so it was difficult to get that right. I had to play around with colors, then trying to get the words in the text boxes was difficult because it wouldn't comprate. With the table of contents. I had to get everything lined up in the table and once you moved one thing, the others moved and it was a battle of where it went. After a while, I had gotten the hang of things and I was able to get it done and know where, and how to fix it. If a certain problem came up or when I needed to do something like this again, I feel I would know how to deal with it.

Comments