Photo Shoot Plans


For my spring photo, I plan to do something with flowers, because they are the symbol for spring. I’d like to have spring colors like pastel pinks and yellows. So we had an idea to go to Michael's and go to the artificial flower section, have her pose against them, thus making the background like a real flower wall. I could possibly change the lighting to make it focus on the model and fade out the background. I have asked the model to come dressed in a yellow shirt and now for the moment, we're going to find the best place to take more photos around our campus.

We had taken photos around the campus for another photoshoot project and I could use some of the areas that are similar for my magazine, or the cover. We had used these white flowers that are just in the back of the school by the new gym. They are growing right on a fence and if we get it at the right moment the sun will bring good lighting in itself. Then I'll take a medium close shoot focus on the model and the flower. I’ll take some photos of her looking at me so the reader gets the feeling she’s looking at them. And maybe I’ll have some of her just playfully looking at the flower. It’s spring and the flowers are pretty. Now even though it is spring and flowers resemble that time of year, so I'll have to make sure I still tie into a college theme.

Comments