Start of The Magazine
As a class, we were trying to find a good site to make our magazine. The first magazine we had done was on paper so it wasn't as difficult. We had come across canva and its meant for touch-ups and could be used for Instagram posts, but we were able to search magazines and they gave us templates to start off our magazine, which made everyone's life's easier. We had gone with a template that matched our style and it had cursive, which looked nice with our masthead. Then we went on making our magazine and technical difficulties were sure to come along the way.
When choosing the templates we all wanted to keep it the same and as I said we all chose the cursive looking one called thirteen. Then I had gone along to chose my layout templates for the next few pages. The template layout everything that we needed as well and so it was easy just to make other own things in the spaces, so it looks like a real magazine. Here and there, there will be a few things that I will take out and fix to make it the same with the other members or to make it more unique. Overall canva will be the best program to make
When choosing the templates we all wanted to keep it the same and as I said we all chose the cursive looking one called thirteen. Then I had gone along to chose my layout templates for the next few pages. The template layout everything that we needed as well and so it was easy just to make other own things in the spaces, so it looks like a real magazine. Here and there, there will be a few things that I will take out and fix to make it the same with the other members or to make it more unique. Overall canva will be the best program to make
Comments
Post a Comment