Sweet Spots Before and After Edits


We had to include promotions, which official magazines usually put it toward the end and to the left of the magazine. So when people go to flip to the next page, it will catch their eye and then they can find the page number on the promotion. We did the shaver because all ladies shave and so this is a necessity, and we want to save them some money. Now they can save money to buy more books while being great looking. It has become something a girl needs, that's why it was a good idea to sponsor it. I'll use buzz words to attract the reader's attention, and create a better attracting promotion.





Now for my magazine, in particular, I had kept the same promotion. I had a difficult time trying to recreate the same looking sweet spot from our magazine before. First, I tried getting the circle but it hadn't shown up well with the background because it blended in too much. and then the words didn't curve how I wanted it to look. So I had to look for more options to make it and make it look better. I came upon the "sign here" stickers, which does catch your eye. It had different colors for the end and I made it purple to match with the masthead color and theme color. Then I took a png photo of a shaver that looked similar to the one I was going for in the draft and then pasted it on the little sweet spot area. Added the words on top of the image and that's my finished sweet spot.

Comments